Friday, August 26, 2011

Whore Zombies Take Over The World

I'm pretty sure this has already happened.  The zombie invasion has happened and we are living it now.  I see women of all ages running around dressing like whorey tramps with a blank stare on their faces.  They are everywhere and I fear for my safety.  What happens if I become a whore zombie?  Is there a cure?  What if the world runs out of slut wear and trashy media for me to feed on?  I don't have all the answers yet but I promise I am working tirelessly to find an answer.  Until then all I can think to do is not walk around in vagina dresses (dresses that show the vagina) and Lucite heels.  Not tan my skin to an orangey urine color and avoid frosty pink lipstick at all costs.  All I can do is hope that this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment